Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

26 Weeks

I can't stop thinking about your arrival and how much we already love you! I am trying to treasure every moment of this pregnancy, knowing it is probably my last, and spending as much time as I can with your brothers. I wish I could just bottle up all of these precious moments and keep them forever, but the best I can do is try to preserve them. Many people ask if I have any feelings about whether you are a boy are a girl and the answer is yes! I just haven't shared with anyone. It is our little secret.

I am losing the energy I had the last several weeks and find myself having a hard time staying awake. I really wanted a warm brownie covered in ice cream this week and made a special trip to Target to make that happen! I've been trying to walk every day so that I can enjoy said brownie. My saddle bags will thank me one day. My feet have still been swelling and the dreaded leg cramps have started at night. My belly button is now an outie much to Hayden's fascination. I discovered my belly is 40 inches around because I had to measure it for something I ordered. I wonder how big it will be in approximately 12 weeks?!

It won't be long before you enter this crazy, beautiful world, but for now I want to remember this...


 Hayden is always so sweet and wants to talk to you and know when you are coming "out"!

*I'm working on a little project that I hope to share before too long!

1 comment:

  1. those are THE cutest pg pics!!! LOVE the idea. and can't wait to hear about the "project"!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS