Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Day at the Farm

Last Sunday, we met my mom, the Copelands and Sassy at Sweet Berry Farms. We went there last year and the boys loved it so we wanted to go back. There were about three times as many people there this year and it was 95+ degrees. We still had fun though and left with very happy, very tired children.


















 Hayden, Hudson, Harper and Harley. Say that five times! Haddie was sleeping in her stroller.


 Corn maze



 I was taking a picture in the wildflowers like we did last year when I was pregnant with Harley and Harper really wanted in on the action. I don't think she cared about being in a picture with me at all, but she wanted to be with Hayden and Hudson. :) She fit right in.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS