The boys love this song and always sing it. I pray they grow to fully understand its meaning. This is God's world. We're just living in it. And that I am thankful for.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
This is Not Where I Belong
I've been feeling a little overwhelmed lately working 50+ hours a week, taking care of three kids and trying to maintain some sort of order in this house. There are some things that have been frustrating me with work, my photography business and life in general. However, God always finds a way to remind me that it isn't about me. At the end of the day, LOVE should be my highest goal regardless of how I feel.
The boys love this song and always sing it. I pray they grow to fully understand its meaning. This is God's world. We're just living in it. And that I am thankful for.
The boys love this song and always sing it. I pray they grow to fully understand its meaning. This is God's world. We're just living in it. And that I am thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment