Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

My Girl

I've said it before and I will say it again - taking pictures of my own kids will be the death of me. I tried to get a few pictures of Harley the other day and it was a total flop. I put her in the dress she wore to my brother's wedding to get a few pics because she'll probably never wear it again. She was tired and she barfed all over the dress after about three shots. She never does that, but of course decided to have a random spit up on that day, at that moment. She was also trying to scoot out of the chair. So, I scratched that idea.

I did get some sweet shots of her in the front yard a few days later doing what she does best, eating her toes.

 Why are you making me wear this dress again?






 She's thinking "please leave me alone and let me suck my thumb." She always has to have one finger on her nose.


 Baby blues. She is the only one of us to have blue eyes.



 Sweet baby girl.

 Joy.

 Couldn't decide between color or b/w.

 Happy girl!


 Toes, anyone?

Photos of the boys coming soon...if I can tie them down. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS