Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hayden's First T-Ball Game of 2013

Hayden had his first t-ball game of the season last night and he did great! He played last year and kind of wandered around aimlessly and ran to third base the first time at bat. It is amazing what a year will do. He caught several balls and threw them to first and even tagged a runner out on third. He missed the first two practices before the game because we signed up late so we were glad he knew what to do.

It is 100% okay with me if my kids do not turn out to be star athletes. Hayden tends to be very shy in front of people he doesn't know and the fact that he gets out there and tries and had fun is more than enough in my book. He did really great though and I think baseball is all he has talked about for the last week.




 Cutest fan at the game!




 I really can't believe I am at this stage in my life. Three beautiful kids, the last of whom is about to be a year old. Preschool. T-ball games. Kindergarten in the fall. It is bittersweet. I may not have traveled the world (or traveled at all really), I drive a nine year old car, my days are chaos at best, sometimes bedtime can't come soon enough, but this is the good stuff right here folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS