Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hudson's Birthday Safari

We had Hudson's birthday party at the Austin Zoo this past Saturday. The weather was great and he LOVED it. He is a nature boy and was mesmerized by all of the animals. He's been before, but it's been a couple of years. He could have watched the lions all day long.

I didn't do anything very exciting for the party as far as decorations go and I'm glad because the wind was crazy.

I think the kids had a lot of fun and they looked cute in their safari hats and binoculars! 

 These lions roared back and forth for several minutes. It was really cool!












 If you recall his interview, he wanted "birthday cake with candles and fire and sing happy birthday" and we didn't get the candles with fire because they wouldn't stay lit, but he was happy with just cake and singing.







2 comments:

  1. What a great party! Your boys are getting so big! Where does time go?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS