It was a mustache bash theme and turned out really cute! Sarah and Sal are going to be great parents and I can't wait to meet Kasen!
Harley and I rode with Dashia and she was a trooper. I was worried about her sleeping in the hotel because she is a no nonsense gal when it comes to sleeping and does not want to be held and is not a huge fan of co-sleeping. It took me a little while to get her to sleep in the room, but once she went to sleep she slept until 9 a.m. That's probably a good thing because she skipped both of her naps on Saturday. She didn't want to miss the party! She was pretty happy though and was going strong until she crashed out when we left at 6.
This was right before we left. Tired much?
















No comments:
Post a Comment