Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Picture Time = Longest Post Ever

I thought I would finally post some pics of the last couple of weeks so here goes:

This is Hayden's favorite book! He gets excited every time he sees it and he feels all of the animals while I read it to him.

Other than the back glass door, this is his next favorite place to be. I guess he thinks I don't feed him enough so he'll just get it himself! He looks starving doesn't he? All approximately 25 lbs of him. Note: That is water on his rear that he sat in.

This is one of his early birthday presents from Granna and PawPaw (my parents)! It is just his size and I don't have to worry about chasing him around because it is low to the ground. He can have this in the backyard and we can walk to the park when he needs a little more action.

He loves it!

He pushes himself off every time you put him on the top of the slide...little dare devil! Again, this is why we got something low to the ground!

We went to the park on Sunday before Mom and Connie left. Here he is sportin' his Tech hat and his cool shades!

Off roadin' with Sassy!

All the boys in their plaid shorts. H doesn't know he's just a little guy.

Going down the big slide with Scott. I doubt Scott reads this, but Hayden wants to say Happy 30th birthday today!

He was worn out after all the playing and he fell asleep swinging with Sassy.

Just thought this was cute :)

We bought Lady a new dog bed and he thought he needed to test it out first. Something to think about...much cheaper than a crib. Kidding.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!! I can't believe he weighs 25 pounds! Wow, such big boy!!

    How is he feeling these days? Hope things have gotten better for Mr. Hayden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of him in the refrigerator! He's his momma's son!! JK =) I love that he's growing to be such a big boy but sad bc I'm having to miss so much of it!! Move home!!! =) Kidding! I miss ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS