Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

15 Months and Then Some

Hayden was 15 months old on Friday. Time seems to be passing by too quickly these days because we have been so busy. I was in Houston for work all of last week and I go back for another week on Sunday. I am not looking forward to being away for that long again, especially not in Houston.

I was off on Friday and H and I hung out for a little while. Then, we took him to parent's night out at daycare and Garrett and I went to Salt Lick (yum!) and to a movie. We haven't been to the movies since before we were married. Crazy, I know. It was a nice evening, but we were ready to pick him up!

The rest of the weekend was fun and relaxing. We went to a farmer's market on Saturday morning and got lots of good stuff. Hayden had fun cruising around in the stroller watching everyone, but it was so hot so we didn't stay long. We went to the park Saturday night, hung out at the house today and then went to church at 5. He always cries as soon as we turn down the hallway to drop him off at the nursery at church. He cries at daycare sometimes, but not until we actually leave. I guess because he doesn't go there everyday it just takes him a little while to warm up because he is all smiles when we pick him up!

Garrett is leaving on Thursday to go to Miami for Scott's bachelor party and H and I are heading to San Angelo for Paige's wedding. Good times!

H continues to entertain us all the time. Here's what he's been up to:
- He likes to watch CMT and dance to the music
- He is talking more and more, but we still don't understand it all
- He likes to run everywhere
- He always has a bruise somewhere on his forehead from being a wild man
- He still loves to eat, but is not a huge fan of vegetables
- He loves his giraffe that Christi gave him. He sleeps with it and carries it all over the house.
- He has NOT been to the doctor or had to take an antibiotic in a long time!!! He has been doing
really well we are so thankful for this!

I will report his stats after we go to his 15 month appointment.

And now for some pictures.

Wearing Daddy's Claycomb hard hat

"Helping" Scott and Christi pack up Scott's house

Walking Lady at the park or should I say Lady was walking him

He likes to climb on top of or into everything he can find


As you can tell, things are pretty busy around here, so you might not hear from me for a while.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. So glad Mr. H is feeling well these days!! Yay for NO antibiotics!!! What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS