Our weekend in pictures.
Hayden playing at the park on Friday night before we ate.
Visiting sweet Miss Harper Friday night. I didn't get to stay for long, but she smiled at me more than once and it was well worth the trip!
We joined the Price's on Saturday night (after we found the dog) in Gruene and enjoyed a fabulous dinner at The Gristmill followed by ice cream at the Gruene General Store.
First bite of ice cream. I think it is safe to say he liked it.
Handsome little man.
Love these people!
This photo isn't from this weekend. It's actually from today. Garrett and Hayden stopped to get a pumpkin to carve on the way home and H is super excited!



Love ya'll too:) Fun night! Glad you found the dog just in time:)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you found the dog! I am blog hopping over from Rosemarys and wanted to say hi! You have such a beautiful family! I am your newest follower! Have a great week :)
ReplyDelete-Ashley-