Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010: Part I

Pre-festivities

One morning last week someone knocked on the door and I opened it to find a goodie basket with a note. After reading the note, I discovered that it was now our turn to make three goodie baskets and deliver them to neighbors without them seeing us. It was fun and I still have no idea which neighbor brought ours. I love that our neighborhood does fun things like this all the time!

Hayden helping make the goodie baskets in his new Woody costume!

 Our Halloween treats ready to be delivered.

 Garrett printed the note to be included and I made three "phantoms". You had to hang the ghost in your window so everyone knew you had already received one.

 Hudson hanging out in his "I love my mummy" socks that light up.

Garrett and Hayden carved a pumpkin and he looks like he's proud of his masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS