And thank you for the donations to Reece's Rainbow! We are making a donation in Hudson's name to this great organization and I can't think of a better gift! I learned about Anton recently and his story broke my heart. There is now a family in Texas in the process of adopting him and a special needs, international adoption is costly.
Enjoy the picture overload. There's more on Facebook. :)
Little stinker
The duck pond was a hit once I fetched a pail of water from a mile away.
Scott entertaining the little ones with a bean bag toss/bowling pin obstacle course adventure. There's no telling how much I owe him for all of the entertainment he's provided my kids!
Granna and Hudson
Sassy and Miss Harper
Such a big boy!
He wasn't too sure about the cake. I think he only ate two bites.
Scott and Harper
The Copeland Fam
The Price Fam with sweet baby Payson.
Randall and Kinzie. Heather, somehow I didn't get a photo of you. :(
Daddy cooking hot dogs.
Kinzie made this special for Hudson. So sweet!
Now there's just enough time to take a breath before Hayden's birthday in one month!
















Thats a cute theme for a birthday party. He is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete