Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

iPhone Hodge Podge

I think I'm going to make an album of all of the pictures from my phone. They are not always the best quality, but they capture some of the best moments because I always have it with me! Some of these are from a while ago.

 We built a "fort". I'm constantly trying to find ways to keep them entertained so I can work, but it usually doesn't last very long.

Who needs an iphone anyway?





  
Picnic on the back porch | Digging for toys that always find their way under the buffet

I think he liked the spaghetti!


 Too cool!

 Tearing up the bathroom while I try to get ready. He might have eaten some dog food. Not completely sure.

 Hudson always wrinkles up his nose like this. Stinker.

At the doctor for Hayden's three year well check. Where did my babies go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS