Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Harley - 18 Months Old

Thought I should take this opportunity to catch up on what Harley has been up to!

At 18 months old she is:
- wearing 24 months or 2T and size 5/6 shoe
- still loves to sleep
- talking up a storm
- running, climbing, jumping...she is always on the move
- knows animal sounds and will point to her nose, ears, eyes, mouth, etc.

Favorite Things:
- bath
- coloring
- drawing on the magna doodle
- legos
- books
- babies (dolls and the real thing)
- shoes
- and of course cars, trucks, superheroes and anything her brothers like :)

She follows simple instructions and actually listens really well when we tell her no. I have seen a few small glimpses of the impending terrible twos, but she has really been so good and is as sweet as can be! She gets her feelings hurt easily (wonder where that comes from?) and doesn't like to get in trouble unlike her brothers who seem to thrive on that. Ha!

She has done great at preschool and seems to really have fun. She takes an extra long nap on those days. I think this is where her love of coloring began.

She is a mama's girl and I just love how she says my name. She always calls for me in the morning, wants to be close by when she's home with me and always asks for me before bed. I love that sweet girl!

She has a mouth full of teeth and is getting her molars. She hasn't complained much, but I know it is bothering her.

Her hair is getting really long and she actually just had her first haircut! Poor girl has straight, fine hair just like me and it it was starting to look like a stringy mop so Daddy took her to get a trim.

I know there is so much more to share about our precious girl, but to sum it up she is happy and healthy and always keeps us smiling!







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS