Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Harley Starts Preschool

So it is December 30 and I have blogged twice since August. Oops. While I get to take a small, but welcomed, breath before the crazy starts again, I am going to try to catch up on the last four months.  Here goes nothin'.

Harley goes to "school" two days a week and absolutely loves it. She walked in there like a champ on the first day and cried briefly during the third week, but then that was it.

She loves to play with play-doh, color, draw, play outside and hang out with her little friends.

Here's a few pics of her first day.


 It was approximately 147 degrees when we tried to get a few pics while waiting for Hayden to get out of school.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS